Domesticadence Studio

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day- FREE Eco-logo tote!!


In honor of Earth Day, I am giving away one of my Eco-logo Shopping totes FREE with every purchase in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5554943 Today Only!

This is on top of FREE Shipping going on 'til Mother's Day (May 10)!!!


Enjoy! In my opinion, the easiest way to start going green is repurposing and upcycling things you already have! If not, at least reuse this shopping tote instead of a plastic or paper bag and then send ME all of your old books, jars, buttons, postcards, maps, etc!!!! LOL
(P.S.- Don't forget that if you bring this bag back to any of my shows, you get 10% off your purchase-just remind us if we forget! See calendar at right for show dates!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Earth Day Cadence! ;) Love ya! xoxo

cadence said...

Thanks, Steph! I'll send a tote your way!