Domesticadence Studio

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Re-launch of my Etsy Supply Shop!




I am in Pre-Spring cleaning mode and since the Holidays have ended and new projects and endeavors are coming for the year, I decided to relaunch my Etsy Supply Shop, www.cadencesupplies.etsy.com ! I started it last year when I was about to move, thinking it would make packing easier, and it was really successful, so, here we are again. Look for the obvious jewelry making destash along with other art and craft supplies. I have extras of lots of things, so feel free to contact me if you're looking for something specific.
Meanwhile, I continue to plan next years shows, events, NEW shops to buy my creations at and, of course, NEW creations! Stay tuned for details, as this year I will be focusing on more local shows (with a few select further locations) and other changes to the business!

No comments: