Domesticadence Studio

Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring (wishful thinking) Cleaning and NEW products!


   Well, since moving to the new studio LOTS is going on!  Firstly, our lovely (cough) weather has given me plenty of house-bound time to sort through my many vintage goodies and supplies and I have re-open my Etsy supply shop: www.cadencesupplies.etsy.com where I am offering FREE US shipping for a limited time on all of the fun buttons, beads, findings, charms, papers, and more as I find them. (Just use code "REOPE" at checkout!).
   Second, after many requests, I am finally adding some new bangle prints to the shop.  More will be coming, but there are already some bright and fun prints perfect for spring and summer, along with vintage constellation prints and favorite map prints!  See my main Etsy shop for what's there so far!
   Also, even though I have been catching up on some larger wholesale orders that were long overdue, I have been making some new clock and coaster sets, along with the beginnings of new decor pieces that will debut later in Spring.

   So, feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale requests.  Meanwhile, back to the Art Cave to clean out, make more, make a mess, repeat!

No comments: