Domesticadence Studio

Friday, November 27, 2009

Trunk Shows at my place!!


Trunk shows at my place on the following dates:
Thursday, December 3rd 3PM- 7Pm
Saturday, December 5th 12 noon- 6 PM
**Just added: Tuesday, December 15th, 3-9 PM
Friday, December 18th 3-9PM
**Other dates by appointment****

Come eat, drink, and shop handmade this holiday! Browse jewelry, accessories, home decor, clocks & more! Casual, Open House Style- Bring friends & family -All ages welcome!
All items for sale will be handmade by me or possibly other talented people I know! Lots of friends, coworkers, neighbors and other artists will be stopping by!

** For my items- place custom orders early & pick up night of event!

RSVP for dates of you are bringing a larger group (so i will have enough munchables) or if you want to have a Trunk Show at your home or other location- cadence@cadencedesigns.net

VISA, Mastercard, Cash and Checks Accepted. Gift Boxes or Bags provided

Please pass this on to anyone you think would be interested and isn't a psycho stalker!
Email me at above address for directions, please!

See you there!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Looking forward to this!