Domesticadence Studio

Monday, July 7, 2008

Plumberry Lane Gift Baskets!!

Although I have known about Plumberry Lane and their great products for awhile now, I was still pleasantly surprised at what great products they are in person !! I was recently in need of a birthday gift, and had seen that Stacy, Owner of Plumberry Lane, had been creating custom Gift Baskets in the price range of your choice!! I was able to give her a price range, likes/ dislikes of the recipient, and very quickly received an assortment of wonderful, handmade locally, soaps and bath products with a real sense of whimsy and creativity! Everything smelled good enough to eat, and also had great packaging !!! I totally recommend her gift baskets as an indulgent gift for nearly anyone you need to buy for! Both men and women alike were passing it around the table, smelling and noting the attention to detail! Check them out @ www.plumberrylane.etsy.com , or www.plumberrylane.com ! (also on this page in my favorite links section!)

1 comment:

Plumberry Lane said...

Im so glad that everyone liked it! Thanks again so much!