Domesticadence Studio

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Holiday ornaments on a snowy October Day





It would seem really odd to me to be making my decoupaged ornaments for the Holidays when it isn't even Halloween yet (almost sacrilegious, as my birthday is Halloween)- BUT, it is SNOWing today!!!
Anyway, I am making up a bunch of new ornaments for shops and holiday shows. Some of the themes I'm doing this year are--more Maps of Boston/Cambridge, New York, Chicago, London Underground, & Paris; Vintage Christmas Sheet Music, Vintage Wrapping Paper, Classy Damask Prints & some lovely Japanese Chiyogami Papers, Vintage Pin-Up Girls and some of my favorite books!! Custom orders and sets will also be available. These are decoupaged over Papier Mache, so they are lightweight, easy to ship, and wont break around kiddos or animals!! Plus, they are eco-friendly repurposed papers that are heavily sealed to be more than just a one year novelty!

Check out pictures below!

No comments: