Domesticadence Studio

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday is here!



Black Friday has come and gone, now it's Cyber Monday (or Cyber Week, as I'm calling it) and shoppers are ready to see what we have to offer! I'm in the midst of a busy and varied show schedule and have a few now under my belt! Twist Fair V was great! Lots of familiar and new customers and great vendors and atmosphere kept the event up there as one of my favorite shows to do!! I also have done other shows, including my first time at Monadnock Music Christmas Fair this past holiday weekend right in town! Great people and vendors, as well as the added bonus of being mere minutes from my house! I could get used to this!!
Next up is a really unique and fun event- I'm doing a Trunk Show at my lovely friend, Dana's new Vintage Shop, Concetta's Closet in Newmarket, NH Saturday December 4th. Unlike most Trunk Shows, for the first time ever I will be making custom button rings on the spot for your enjoyment or for special, unique gift-giving needs! I will also be bringing more items than are normally carried in her shop, including Christmas Ornaments (that are only available at shows or events this year and are selling out faster than I can make them) and also more bangles, clocks, and earrings. Items will be made on a first come, first served basis and can be made while you shop her amazing high end vintage selection. This event has gotten lots of press so RSVP on Facebook so we know to be prepared!
Then, I will be moving onto my final show of the year, Holly Fair in Cambridge, MA on December 11th & 12th. It is a two-day event right in Harvard Square and was a great time last year. There is lots of variety in vendors and a beautiful place to shop in the surrounding area as well! Unfortunately, I had to end the show season a little early for health reasons, but may be listing some of the remainder online and am always open to requests for some last minute home shopping parties or possibly event private shopping appointments!
Thanks for everyone who has supported my business this year! To say "Thank You", please use code CYBERWEEK at checkout on my Etsy page for 20% off your purchase through Sat. Dec 4th at midnight , EST! I can already see more new products and new opportunities in the works for next year--stay tuned!

No comments: