Domesticadence Studio

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Won't you be my 200th sale?


I have been slacking a bit due to prepping for shows and some lovely medical procedures--and am still just inches away from my 200th etsy sale in my main shop- http://www.cadencedesigns.etsy.com/ . I did a little prize/contest for my 100th sale (see older posts) and so I thought I would up the ante a little more this time! If you are my lovely 200th etsy sale (feel free to be my 199th also) you will get a $20 credit to use in any of my three etsy shops or at a show! Use it right away, or save it up for a gift or holiday! Also, if you are the 200th sale, or any sale of $25 or more, you will receive the Eco-logo Reusable Shopper Tote which allows you to get 10% off at any show or event! (see post below).


Want something you don't see in my shop? Let me know and I will do my best to list it for you and if its the 200th sale, you will still win!


Hope you'll take advantage, and Good Luck!

1 comment:

cadence said...

NEXT sale will be 200!!! Hurry!