Domesticadence Studio

Monday, March 23, 2009

Save a Bag, Save a few $$$, Save the Planet???




So, I had been giving out CID logo eco-friendly shopping totes (designed by my friend, Brian) this past fall for special events with $50 or more purchases, and have had such a good response with it, that I have developed a new promotion for Spring/Summer Shows and beyond!




Any purchases of $25 or more will receive a FREE Reusable cotton Shopper Tote, complete w/ CID logo. Bring this tote back to any of my shows (check out the many throughout New England to the right--->) and receive 10%off all of your purchases over $10!!!! I think this is a great way to get people to remember to bring their reusable totes, as I often forget mine whenI shop, and a great way for you loyal customers to save money as well!!! Please remind us about the discount if we neglect to mention it--as sometimes shows can be long and sometimes I have people filling in for me for breaks, etc.


I gave out a few this weekend at Holy Craft Fair & Flea Market in Cambridge, and many back in the Fall, and hope that people will bring those back to the shows as well, as this applies to anyone already having them ! I am excited to be doing shows already scheduled in Boston, MA, Cambridge, MA, Mashpee, MA, Concord, NH, Providence, RI, and hopefully others all spring and summer!
Come to the Special Get Green & Groovy Event April 5th@ Design Hive Market -Cambridge, MA and get one of your own! It is a great way to start off any eco-friendly lifestyle change and celebrate Earth Day!!

Also, especially for my customers who can't make it to shows in person---mention this when shopping on my etsy shop and I will credit your acct back 10% for every purchase over $10 as well!


Check back as I will be unveiling NEW Tote designs!!

1 comment:

cadence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.