Domesticadence Studio

Sunday, March 8, 2009

NEW Etsy Supply/"Destash" Shop- www.cadencesupplies.etsy.com

I spent today, as I do many, wading through the insane amount of art/craft supplies and displays that inhabit my "art room". I decided that once and for all, I needed to open a supply shop on etsy--as I have a treasure trove of items that I will very likely not be able to use myself in the forseeable future! I have accumulated these from past jobs designing displays and teaching classes for a National Art & Craft Supply Store (discounts make it hard not to buy everything) and some displays from both my jewelry design career and from retail stores where I was a manager! Anyway, it will take awhile for me to sort out, but check it often for a whole range of things from beads, findings, wire, display cases, art supplies, etc. Let me know if you're looking for anything particular!

www.cadencesupplies.etsy.com

No comments: